- Weather-stripping: Good shape
- Door air-sealed properly: Yes it is
- Always like this i.e. bad install: mostly no
- Temperature below 0 (remember everything expands & contracts)
- Not enough shims in proper place (should be at least 3 spots – 6″ to 9″ down, center, 6″ to 9″ up — larger doors may require more) & in this case there are none on this side of the door – just screws were used
Now how about those clips for quick install – if the clips are used on the inside & outside is properly attached then you should be good…
Wacky Weds; Duck / Duct Tape is not meant for Ducts
Wacky Weds: It doesn't matter where you go...
Wordless Weds: What does the fox say?
Wacky Weds: A very bad money saving technique
Wacky Weds: The directions state what...
Wacky Weds: Cable Management Epic Fail
Wacky Weds: Small Plumbing Issue
Wacky Weds: Nice Door