- Weather-stripping: Good shape
- Door air-sealed properly: Yes it is
- Always like this i.e. bad install: mostly no
- Temperature below 0 (remember everything expands & contracts)
- Not enough shims in proper place (should be at least 3 spots – 6″ to 9″ down, center, 6″ to 9″ up — larger doors may require more) & in this case there are none on this side of the door – just screws were used
Now how about those clips for quick install – if the clips are used on the inside & outside is properly attached then you should be good…
Wacky Weds; I wonder why the bathroom still stinks
Wacky Weds; the shortest distance between two points is a 180?
Wacky Weds: Deck Railings?
Wacky Weds: Watch that gap...
Wacky Weds: Who needs support?
Wow Wednesday: Watkins Park, Michigan
Wacky Weds: More Humidity Please...
Friday Follow Up - Frozen Wall Fixed