- Weather-stripping: Good shape
- Door air-sealed properly: Yes it is
- Always like this i.e. bad install: mostly no
- Temperature below 0 (remember everything expands & contracts)
- Not enough shims in proper place (should be at least 3 spots – 6″ to 9″ down, center, 6″ to 9″ up — larger doors may require more) & in this case there are none on this side of the door – just screws were used
Now how about those clips for quick install – if the clips are used on the inside & outside is properly attached then you should be good…
Wacky Weds; We have always done it this way...
Wacky Weds; The allergy filter will catch all the dirt
Wacky Weds: A distilleries secret weapon - Power
Wacky Weds: Rodent's, Pest's & Insulation
Wacky Weds: Cold Wall Follow up
Wacky Weds: Them Darn Squirrels
Wacky Weds: At a loss...
Wacky Weds: Found the Leak...